Saturday, June 6, 2009

If I were a Boy

WARNING: This post is just my opinion, so please don't get mad at the things you are about to read. :)

No, this post isn't about Beyonce's song. I've been "one of the boys" ever since god knows when, never the girlfriend. huhuhu. but wait, that's not the reason why I'm blogging. hahaha. So, just for a day, I want to be a boy and see the world from a different perspective.

While some of my guy friends are completely honest with me, for instance, opening up about their sex lives, and in general, how they think, some still act like they're real gentlemen but the obvious is the obvious and most often than not I say it to their face to stop pretending. BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

I'm not being a sexist, I'm not saying that women are better than men either. I believe men and women are equal. :) It's just that for some reason, based on my experience, it is quite easier to make friends with boys. They easily open up to me. But I don't easily open up to them :( You can do more things with them like sports, hard core travelling and stuff when I'm the adventurous type.

I want to be a boy for a day because I would want to know what they think about their girlfriends and girl friends. How they back stab them and dish out their secrets to their "compares". I know, I know. As if we don't do such things. hahaha Like I said, I just want to know. So maybe I can figure out if they are judging us fair and square.

And maybe, just maybe, I can figure out how to act so women can get the man they want (now didn't that just sound so desperate?) because the saying "Just be yourself" doesn't work for some people, right? Oh, also maybe I can give guys some points on what women like with men. What and what not to do, you know.

Besides, If I were a Boy, I'd probably have had a lot of chicks and girlfriends by now. Because in school they always scream my name like I'm some celebrity and give me the biggest hugs like we haven't seen each other for the longest time. Cracking jokes and teasing boys is easier compared to doing it to women because they are less sensitive. But that less of sensitiveness is also bad because when the couple fights, the guy tends to be apathetic. Or is that term too harsh? you get what I mean!

Anyways, I can't think of any more reasons why I want to be a Boy for a day. But I do have plenty. I just can't get it out of my mind. Maybe next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment