Thursday, June 18, 2009

Joe's Apartment

Remember that movie? It was premiered in the 1990's. Back then I was still a kid and for some reason I enjoyed it. But I had bittersweet feelings for this movie. I find Jerry O'Connell hot and handsome - back then. hahaha! and just how they made the movie, how they made the scenes as such, really amused me. Kind of like the early Adam Sandler movies which were dumb but hilarious.

Anyways, I just hate the whole cockroach brouhaha in the movie. Especially when Joe was about to eat the 2 roaches in his cereal, and they were already inside his mouth. OMG. I THINK I'M GONNA DIE IF THAT WAS ME. I remember my sister accidentally sucked on a roach egg when she thought it was a black bean because the viand she ate had lots of black beans. AAACCCKKK. I really hate roaches. They were even zoomed in the movie, you could see their whole physique. Yuck, just thinking about the things to include in this entry freaks me out. I don't even know why they exist in the world when everyone kills them, even animals though unconsciously they do so. Don't get me wrong, I can kill them when they're on the floor, but when they're flying or in the wall.. uhhmm.. I try to leave the place asap before it lands on me. hahaha! They say the more you hate, the more you love. I could even smell their presence. Even if they're hiding in something and that thing is in a room full of other things, I could smell them and my senses don't lie. Here are some reasons why I could hate them so much: I've been bitten in the eye lid once when we were in the province, accidentally stepped on one bare foot and one time I was just standing, minding my own business when one suddenly crept up on me!

Anyways, even if roaches in real life are as helpful as the ones in the movie, I still can't embrace them as a relevant living creature. I'm sorry but they just gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment