Friday, June 19, 2009

Laughtrip #1

Currently playing: Whip it - Devo

I'm just at home on a Friday night. My groupmates and I were supposed to do our thesis amendments now, good thing it was moved tomorrow night. Wow, sucky weekend! Anyways, I was just plurking and surfing the net, when my friends Bj and Reymart decided to make fun of me and they made this pic

me and my friends
ako lang naman yung nagmukang basura sakanila noh?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA grabe sobrang laughtrip, I cant stop laughing, even right this sec. They even said "Babs and friends on the way to Wai Ying." Wai Ying is our favorite chinese resto in Binondo. You should try eating there it's sooooo addictingly (imbento ng word eh noh) delicious and cheap at the same time like a rice meal which is really big costs P100 and steamed tofu for P40?!?!?!

"just keep laughing... :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment