Monday, June 8, 2009

Quotable Quotes #1 by Babskidoodles

LSS: Blame It by Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain
Current mood: sleepy and sticky

Numero
Uno : OPINIONS are a MUST at work.

However, only for work related matters. :)

I got a grade of 4 for the Judgment part because I guess I don't "Use logic or common sense, foresee effects of errors; able to choose options to do job better."

Hmmm.. a 4 isn't really bad, I'm just a little grade conscious because 5 is the perfect score. But I was just thinking when I didn't use COMMON SENSE during my OJT. It's like saying I'm dumb, you know? I'm just scared if I speak up, they won't take it seriously... (reason accepted!)

Probably my boss remembered my xerox machine incident, when I forgot to remove the stapler from the papers and just shoved them in the originals compartment because I was so hungry and my friends were already in the restaurant waiting for me so it got stuck and I panicked because their xerox machine looked so expensive, it was super hi-tech, like touch screen and all.

Anyways, lesson learned! There's always a first time for everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment