Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mr. Lago

I would like to introduce Mr. Lago, one of the finance professors in DLSU.

Photobucket

He's my professor for two terms now, first was in Investment Finance class then now in Investment Banking class.

Honestly he is a boring prof because he lectures as if he is talking to himself. Imagine, a huge class and a soft voice. The following are the reasons why I consider him temperamental:
1. He'll only speak louder at times when he gets excited.
2. He makes remarks such as he'll hit his clients with a bottle of hennessy, at least they'd get a taste of a P10,000 liquor.
3. Look where he lays his foot - ON A TABLE. good god.
4. He laughs at his own jokes, and he alone laughs. and the class is as silent as mute. In fairness I almost snorted this afternoon when he was laughing all by himself. ( i know, sorry such a bitch of me)
5. His email id is Jetlagzz.
6. And now he strikes a pose.
Photobucket

And this is what happens when you get a doze of 5 hours of FINESBA in one day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's another "barumbadong" prof which I will write about next time, if i could get a picture of him because he looks scary he might explode when he sees me taking a pic of him. well, i know it's really freaky to take other people's pics discreetly haha.

Hope no one significant finds this blog. hihihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment