Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rainy Season, Emo Season

It's rainy season once again, (that's exactly what i said when it started raining hard during mid-summer). Women with fashionable taste can finally wear their knit tops and boots with the fur. On the other hand, I'm just writing this post because I'm bored.

Ever since god knows when I've always loved the rainy season. I love the smell of earth passing through my windows, the cold feeling on my skin and all the other emo stuff you can relate to when it rains.

I think about plenty of things when it rains. But rainy seasons are better when you are with your significant other on the couch, drinking warm coffee/milk tea/chocolate, searching for human warmth (no malice, please.) and just talk about random stuff.

"...even the nights are better, since I found you...." even the nights are better by Airsupply

No comments:

Post a Comment