Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now what?

So I'm finally done with the Data Inventory this morning. Now what? Oh yeah, today's Nicky's birthday. He's now 29 years YOUNG and he treated all his friends even from those in other departments morning merienda. He also treated us to a banquet lunch - Palabok, Spaghetti, Roasted Chicken, Liempo and Cake. After eating, I felt real groggy from all the sugar I've consumed. And now I'm really bored, so I'm writing this blog.

Kel didn't come to work today, so I don't have internet access in the laptop, so I'm using the library computer. There's something wrong with the BSP internet. Ever since this week, I'm having a hard time Plurking. For those of you who are unaware of what Plurk is, it is quite similar to Twitter. Only much better because it's more fun, it's like a game where you have to increase you karma points to have more cool smileys. It's like chatting, although better because you can't access any chat programs in the BSP internet, good thing they didn't ban this website - yet. Now, I totally cannot access Plurk. SHIT.

Tomorrow's my last day at work, I feel bittersweetness. I'm excited for school and to graduate, but I'll also miss EFLC most especially..

Kudos to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment