Sunday, May 10, 2009

Death has just begun

This week, Miss Nina's leave finally is in effect, for at least 10 days. Her husband's scheduled for a kidney transplant tomorrow at Manila Doctors Hospital, may God help her family, a successful operation and his fast recovery. With this in effect, I am transferred to the ground floor of the EFLC Statistical Information. Shit. From chilling in the Conference Room at the second floor, awaiting Dexter's kilig updates with her relationship with Nicky, I am now sitting 8 hours in Miss Nina's chair, answering phone calls. DUH! I just wish on my first job i wont be doing something like this, something that would make me underemployed! the air conditioning is just above my head. soon i'll be a block of ice in this position. good thing they let me borrow again this laptop to keep me "busy", hell yeah, soon enough id be running out of websites to visit, ideas to blog and status to plurk.

oh i almost forgot, my girl-boss here, Ding, told me, after a week we should play name-that-tune because Miss Cora has the radio on forever playing jologs songs. she also told me she memorized the commercials already and is singing along with it too.

from hanging out with the yuppies, im now with the oldies. at least i got my own desk hahahaha! i just wish i wont be stuck here until my last day!! i only have 10 days left man!!

so hottie, move fast!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment