Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drink Moderately.

Last night was Rusty and friends' birthday party (yes, 9 of them celebrated in one party) and i have to admit, i did have a great time. Though i got really tipsy, at least i didnt do crazy things. I was supposed to leave early, like 10pm because my dad picked me up, but turns out he was really busy with his meeting last night, he fetched me past 12mn! I can't count anymore how much shots i drank (i wasnt counting), but i remember drinking cuervo, beer, cosmo, absolut, generoso and a cup of sprite hahaha!

Anyways, I hate the feeling of getting drunk. Though i got drunk plenty of times before, alcohol seems to find its way inside me. when you're drunk, all your problems tend to surface and you get really pissed and the most i hate is, YOU CRY. you cry because of these problems, all kinds of problems, useless none sense problems, past problems, shallow problems, etc. then when you wake up the next morning, you get really puffy eyes (my dad thought i was allergic because i drank a number of types of drinks, he didnt know i was sobbing in my room). never mind the mild headache because you wouldnt notice that unless you shake your head. but the eyes part is really aweful. i was supposed to renew my driver's license tomorrow but because of my puffy eyes, ive decided to renew it on tuesday instead.

i cant promise i wont drink again, because i can absolutely handle myself. although there are times when im having too much fun, thats where the abusiveness comes in. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment